Intern Product Development (m/f)
This is where we need your support:
- A new psychometric test or feature will be introduced to the market – you help us with the conception, implementation and launch of new or reworked tests and system features
- Existing and new products are put on the test bench – you make sure that they still meet our high-quality expectations and are well documented
- We have developed a new online assessment, or our system had an update – you test and check if everything still works perfectly for all users of the system, be it companies, candidates or internal system admins
- Something new happens out in the market – you are in the right spot to gather all relevant information about latest changes, trends and evolving topics to present them back to an internal board within the company
You are right if:
- You are studying with a main emphasis on psychology, human resources or economics
- You have strong web and IT skills including MS Office
- You catch up on things quickly, work with attention to detail and on your own initiative
- You adapt quickly to changes and are open-minded
- You ideally have a basic knowledge of selection and assessment as well as first experiences with managing projects
- You would like to stay with us for a paid internship lasting at least 8 weeks
Über cut-e GmbH
Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon’s Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
To support our business growth in Hamburg, we now invite applications to the position of an Intern Product Development (m/f). The ideal candidate will be a key member of our growing team, managing new and existing client relationships.