As a member of the Natural Language Processing Research group, you will work on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on exciting real-world applications. The focus of this position will be on development and application of machine learning algorithms for natural language understanding with application in healthcare domain.
- Conduct research and experiments to solve problems related to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Implement prototypes to test new ideas and NLP algorithms.
- Analyze and improve performance of existing NLP algorithms.
- Present findings (written reports or oral presentations, as appropriate)
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Masters or PhD student
- Machine learning with experience in deep learning /neural networks.
- Natural language processing (NLP).
- Strong programming and debugging skills
- Experience running accuracy experiments and systematically improving performance.
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Extensive experience in C++ and a scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Good knowledge of Linux (Unix).
If you are interested in a position that offers professional challenge along with a great work environment, we look forward to receiving your application! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our career page https://jobs.nuance.com (Ref.: 1-39188). We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.nuance.com.
Über Nuance Communications Germany GmbH
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.