Product Specialist Internship
- Create, develop and maintain the functional descriptions/specifications, incorporating input from all other departments
and the market (descriptions, mockups + UI/UX design + copywriting, etc.).
- Conducting functional analysis on new features as well as final validation.
- Ensuring the high quality of the product and follow up on copywriting / translation efforts.
- Supporting product marketing and all communication inside the product (feature description, video tutorials, help center,
- Perform other product related tasks when needed
- You have a strong level of English
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are a student in any degree discipline
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
- An internship agreement provided by your University
We are looking for an ambitious Product Specialist Intern to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Do you combine a passion for tech with a passion for people? Does your analytical capacity match your attention to detail…Read on!
Back in 2011, surfing the wave of the digital transformation, Optimy developed an innovative and intuitive Software to help sponsors and donors make the right choices. Few years later we are a fast-growing international SaaS company based in Brussels trusted by over 250 organisations worldwide. Supported by our strong retention rate of 98%, we are looking forward to accelerate our growth and reach new horizons.