Praktikum im Bereich CRM Project Management (m/f)
To support our CRM & Loyalty team in Düsseldorf for the duration of at least 6 months, C&A Buying GmbH & Co. KG is looking as soon as possible for an
Intern (m/f) CRM Project Management
Your main responsibilities
- Supporting the CRM department in the implementation of the C&A loyalty program (e.g. activation plans and marketing strategies/concepts)
- Handling of all relevant operational tasks (e.g. project documentation, concept development, marketing agency coordination)
- Preparation of documentation material and presentations
- Active involvement in meetings to share results with stakeholders
- During your internship you will get a deep insight into the business processes as well as our daily project work and will have the chance to manage sub-projects independently and autonomously.
- Student or completed university degree Bachelor/Master in International Business/Marketing Management/Psychology or similar
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative market research International Business/Marketing Management or similar
- Experience in handling projects and general Marketing knowledge
- Solid MS Office Skills – minimum expected PowerPoint and EXCEL
- Being able to work in an independent, responsible and structured manner
- Ability to translate theoretical knowledge into practice
- English as well as German fluency is a must (written and oral)
- Enjoy working as part of a team and possess good communication skills
- Self-confident and being a problem-solver
- Open minded and affinity to retail business
- Passion for fashion is a benefit but not a must
C&A is one of the leading fashion companies in Europe with 1.500 stores in more than 21 countries, 36.000 employees and two million customers every day.
- A dynamic and fascinating job within a fast-paced international work environment.
- We also offer comprehensive on the job training and an interesting remuneration package and benefits.
The C&A team is a very diverse multicultural team with an open minded culture. Working as a team and supporting each other is very important.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!