Intern (m/f) Global Marketing & Sales NIVEA 2019
Working as part of an international team, your internship will take place at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team of specialists. As a member of the Global Shopper & Customer Marketing department, you will gain international sales experience in a global skincare company.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment, in which you will work closely with internal Stakeholders and external Partners.
Typical Tasks include:
- Independent project work supporting the Global Shopper & Customer Marketing team (supporting Launch/relaunch campaigns, by developing global sell-in stories and communication Solutions for Point of Sale activation)
- Data analysis and market research for Go-to-Market strategies
- Preparation of workshops, meetings and conferences
- Close cooperation with internal and external departments on a global scale (e.g. Marketing and Sales, Supply Chain, Packaging Development, Market Research, Creative Agencies)
- Effective conceptual and analytical skills and an autonomous, structured working method
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Sound MS Office skills (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Business or Economics studies
- Enrolled during the whole internship in bachelor’s or master’s studies (preferably Master) in business administration or related fields
- Previous experience in marketing or sales and experience of working/studying abroad, is desirable
Please attach your completed application. We require copies of your most recent school and university certificates and your employer references, if applicable.
Frau Insa Köhnsen
Über Beiersdorf AG
Beiersdorf is a global skincare company with more than 150 affiliates and over 16,500 employees worldwide. Our international success is founded on strong brands in all the relevant skincare categories. Today, over 100 years after its creation, NIVEA is the largest skincare brand in the world and available in more than 200 countries worldwide.