Internship – Front-end Development (Angular)
- Be part of our current development lifecycle & be trusted with a large variety of frontend related projects
- Work closely with our front-end developers & designers, who create an intuitive web UI
- Develop code and participate in code reviews & user testing
- Benefit from cutting edge technologies
- Utilize an agile development methodology
- Successful graduation of Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering (or equivalent) or still busy with Master’s degree
- Experience in using Angular & TypeScript is an advantage
- Progressive, open and direct attitude. Not afraid of challenging our assumptions
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment. Handle multiple assignments and meet priorities and deadlines
- Thirsty for FinTech, agile working methods, high performance mentality & fun-factor
We are dynamic. We are agile. We are FinTech. Be part of a rapidly growing start-up - work with momentum. Deal with flat hierarchies and a culture of trust. Join a fun, global team for the adventure of your lifetime. Over three dozen employees from 10 different nations are routinely challenged to evaluate large-scale, highly complex technical solutions. New "family member" will be pushed to the edge but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment. Be visionary but focused, passionate but practical, structured but driven.
Coffee-lover? Indulge in our wide range of coffee variations which fulfills every taste bud
Culinary delight: weekly free lunches exploring cuisines from around the world
Enjoy additional free days on Christmas & New Year’s Eve and on your birthday
Free Friday after work drinks
Relocation support & family integration
Cutting edge tech stacks
Sugar shots: cookies & cakes
Get onboarded: dynamic mentoring
Spreek je Nederlands? Free language lessons
Stay healthy with fresh fruits, vitamin power & great gym deals
Competitive & fair compensation system
Tech on tap: be on the bleeding edge of business innovations
Über Facevalue B.V.
…starts here! Are you ready to make an impact? We are only waiting for you. Please send an email including a resume and copy of your certificates to Svea (firstname.lastname@example.org). After a pre-selection process, you will only receive an invite for a first call if you have made it to the shortlist. If positive after that, you will be invited for an interview. Looking forward to receiving your application soon!
Facevalue is a business banking platform that specializes in working capital solutions & electronic invoicing based in Hilversum close to Amsterdam. Facevalue is not a bank. We collaborate with settlement & clearing banks to issue business bank accounts & cards accessed exclusively via our user interface. Facevalue’s technology utilizes interoperable e-Invoice infrastructure to buy outstanding accounts receivables, which our platform on-sells to Institutional Investors.