Intern Software QA
As an Intern you will be responsible to ensure software quality of Nuance software within complex automotive device products through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications. This includes amongst others designing, implementing and execution tests according to known QA concepts and methods based on client requirements specifications. Tracking found defects and ensuring good test coverage.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate planned testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Maintain effective communication with developers by found defects or change requests.
- Participate in risk assessments, scrum and Jourfix meetings
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Enrolled student at a university (Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven work experience in software development
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Programming knowledge in Java, C, C++ or Python is preferred
- Experiences in test automation
If you are interested in a position that offers professional challenge along with a great work environment, we look forward to receiving your application! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our career page https://jobs.nuance.com (Ref.: 1-39293). We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.nuance.com.
Über Nuance Communications Germany GmbH
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.