Sales / Marketing Intern-/Traineeship for leading international publishing firm
Your job will be to assist both the Project Manager and the Marketing Manager with all our activities around ITB Berlin, such as:
- Sales: Relation with prospects & clients (leading Destination Management organizations, Hospitality & tourism companies etc.); Contact and follow up of exhibitor data base, presenting them our publications and communication opportunities (advertisement & editorial); Update the CRM (SAP); Create partnerships with local hotels & restaurants and development of our “Where to go in Berlin” column & website
- Marketing: Create and send e-mail campaigns; Update websites; Create Google Adwords campaigns; Handle Social Media communication; etc.
- Event logistics: Organisation of travel, detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations with service providers (e.g. printer, stand builder, deliveries...)
- Fluent in English; German & French are a plus
- Business & Marketing background
- Web marketing skills (Newsletters, Social media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO /
- Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent
written & oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office tools
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in information intelligence & publishing, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around ITB Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Tourism industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily ITB Berlin News.