PR / Event communications Internship for leading international publishing firm near Aix-en-Provence (France) / Berlin
Your job will be to assist the Production Manager in the coordination of the magazines’ content :
● PR & Editorial communication : Relation with leading exhibitors (e.g. leading Destination Management organizations, Hospitality & tourism companies etc); Coordinate the journalists’ agenda during the fair; Contact and follow-up of exhibitor database to gather editorial contents, interviews and print elements, using the various editorial & production tools to
stock & process the contents
● Event logistics : Organisation of travel, detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations
with service providers, distribution logistics
● Partnership management with local hotels & restaurants & development of our “Where to
go in Berlin” column & website
● Fluent in English ; Good German and French are a plus
● Business & marketing / PR background (e.g. business / communication studies)
● Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent written
& oral communication skills
● Excellent knowledge of Office tools
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in publishing in the field of Tourism and Hospitality, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around ITB Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Tourism industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily ITB Berlin News.
Get an in-depth insight into the functioning of one of the world’s leading show magazines!