Traineeship - Project Manager for Channel Services
To reinvent the industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs wants to spread awareness of our brand throughout the land. We love to meet our partners in person and make sure they are fully knowledgeable about the amazing capabilities offered by our 3D printing solutions. We’re looking for a Project Manager Trainee for our Channel Services team that can grow with our team, our partners, and our operational needs.
If you are highly enthusiastic about technology, organized, not afraid to put your writing skills in use, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you on our Channel Services team.
Learn new products from inside out and help to educate our partners to ensure that our customers get an excellent service. In specific:
- Learn how new products work and help create certification training content such as presentations, spare part replacement guides, and troubleshooting docs from our CX team, etc. - this will require a trip to Boston with your manager and meeting with the engineers;
- Create new content on Partner Knowledge Base (PKB) and Partner University for new products;
- Keep the existing content on PKB and Partner University up to date;
- Invite users to Partner University and check their status when necessary;
- Grant access to PKB to partners;
- Help to organize all launch events.
- A student or a recent graduate;
- Excited to learn about new technology and share this knowledge with the world;
- Great communicator, with high attention to detail in writing;
- Excel at organizing things and advance-planning for smooth execution;
- Not afraid to do some hands-on hard-core administrative work to support a team;
- Fluent - written and spoken - in English, another language is a plus;
- Previous administration or training experience;
- Familiarity with G Suite and Asana (or a similar project management tool).
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.