Praktikum - Artist Liaison - German Speaker
- Part of the team, your primary responsibilities include :
- Finding and qualifying talented painters in your mother tongue
- Help recruiting artists via email campaigns and phones calls achieving the monthly goals defined with Singulart co-founder and sales director
- Managing the artists onboarding on Singulart and maintaining a great relationship with them
- Participating in Singulart company processes continuous improvement and bring creative ideas to achieve our mission
What are we looking for?
- German native speaker
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility and adaptability are key to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Experience in online/phone sales
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with the ability to build and maintain a strong and productive relationships with artists
- Great interest for the art market
- All candidates must be willing to be full-time based in Paris (office next to the Montparnasse Train Station)
Please note that we are flexible on entry dates
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
Singulart (http://www.singulart.com) was launched in August 2017 after a first-seed fundraising round of € 1.1 million, armed with a mission to empower artists and break national boundaries across the art market. Our day-to-day work consists of the promotion of talented artists from various countries (81 nationalities so far), to help them sell their works to international collectors.
As a fast-growing startup, we’re increasing our business volume every month, as well as launching new projects to explore potential paths for growth and new ways to fulfill our missions. Exciting times!
Your mission at Singulart ? Find and onboard the most talented artists around the world.