Intern Sales (f/m/d)
• Personal Focus – You learn sales processes and administration by supporting our team in the sales department. You gain hands on experience by participating in sales, marketing activities and projects that lead to improved output and customer contentment.
• Support – You maintain and develop relationships with our customers and you manage current partner relationships.
• Performance - You provide and analyze data, upsell new opportunities and generate reports while working alongside the team managers.
• Passion – You are passionate about working in an international and dynamic company and you are keen to assure excellent customer service.
• Skills – You have a fundamental understanding and high interest in business, marketing and economics and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. You are also well versed in MS Office, especially in Excel.
• Personality - You are a highly self-organized and motivated team player with an affinity for numbers.
Über Fincite GmbH
In a world where "human financial advice" gets more expensive by the day, we, at Fincite, support retail banks, private banks and insurers, in offering digital, individual, and holistic investment solutions to our customers. All this seamlessly integrated into their current processes and architectures via one software - Fincite.Core.