Traineeship - IT and Infrastructure Support
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our teams need systems running smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our IT and systems to run at peak efficiency. You'll be asked to put your creativity to work to develop enduring, innovative solutions. You will act as our in-house technical support by troubleshooting our IT issues and implementing long-term solutions.
If you have a passion for technology and love to solve both short and long-term challenges, we want you to join our Technical Operations team as an IT Support Trainee.
- Act as the primary troubleshooter for technical support systems and applications;
- Promptly respond to all help desk requests;
- Ensure team productivity is rarely impacted by an IT or systems issue;
- Support our Operations team with office systems such as phone, conference, and A/V;
- Take care of the company’s accounts - grant access and onboard new team members.
- A self-professed lover of technology who is eager to learn new platforms;
- Possess a problem-solving and customer service mindset;
- Focused on productivity and finding a better way to get the job done;
- Demonstrable experience working independently and finding creative solutions;
- Ready to quickly ramp up to learn whatever you don’t already know;
- Fluent - written and spoken - in English, another language is a plus.
- Experience with G-Suite Administration;
- Studied IT, computer engineering, or a related field.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.