Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will take ownership of the whole design process covering everything from tasks connected to branding, packaging, print, digital and campaign projects. You will be in charge of a lot of production work, working together with the Art Director.
- bring to life ideas and concepts into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs
- create pixel-perfect mockups from sketches, wireframes, and spec documents and continuously enhance your skill set by proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction
- bring colour in our team by producing compelling marketing materials across all our channels while meeting our brand identity guidelines, business strategy & customer needs
- optimize our website by using direct response and digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts
- uphold our high-quality standard, with your keen eye for detail
- collaborate closely with the product and marketing team to gather learnings and ensure that we achieve the best possible results on projects
Send your application including your portfolio as PDF or link to your online website to Michèle Marschner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a passionate and proven Graphic Designer with or still studying for a Bachelor degree in either Graphic Design, Interactive Design or Communication Design and an expert in all Adobe-programs
- a doer. You love to create new designs daily from small projects to bigger assignments, from screen to print
- a multi-tasker. You thrive on orchestrating multiple projects independently while sticking to deadlines
- a problem solver. You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms
- a curious and continuous learner who knows that part of being a brilliant creative is taking critique and adapting your work until it fits the brand to the last pixel
Über Whitewall GmbH
BRAINEFFECT is one of the leading brands for Increased Mental Performance, as we are convinced that the mental state is the key to achieving your goals.
For that to happen, we develop Performance Food based on natural ingredients to enable office professionals, everyday heroes, or amateur athletes to increase their overall concentration, productivity and sleep quality in order to reach their full potential.
- an internship (3−6 months) with an attractive salary
- lots of responsibility and freedom
- steep learning curve and career prospects
- sport & food as part of the company culture
- a beatufiul office in Berlin
- a great team with ambitious goals