Group Operations Internship - Tour Operator / Barcelona
GROUP OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
• Fine tune the itinerary and logistics prior to travel to make sure all timings work for coach driving distances.
• Book all the components of the Travel Itinerary – coaches, restaurants, museums, entrances, local guides, tour managers, hotel rooming lists.
• Negotiate pricing and conditions with suppliers for their services to help maintain good profit margins on the groups.
• Updating pricing and supplier information in Softrip with all the finalised pricing
• Controlling and authorising payments to suppliers in connection with the group.
• Passing final confirmation details to all suppliers
• Preparing supplier vouchers
• Reconfirming all services before group arrival
• 24 hour emergency contact for all groups travelling to Europe
Starting date: 1st February 2019 (the earliest)
Duration: Group Department – min. 4 month ideally 6 month
- good command of English
- current tourism studies
Über Europe Express c/o Travel Service Europe
Travel Services Europe is operating as local DMC for American tour operator Europe Express, based in based in Seattle, Washington U.S.
We specialize in incoming group and FIT tourism and operate in all major European destinations.
We have established a strong network across Europe, which enables us to offer competitive rates for quality hotels and services. Combined with our purchasing power, we are able to secure allocations in hotels throughout the continent at the most competitive market prices, to provide the best value, and the ability to offer our clients an efficient and fast service.
The head office of Travel Services Europe is Europe Express www.europeexpress.com, an American Wholesale Tour Operator providing first class service to travel agents and consumers with individual and group travel vacation packages to destinations worldwide.