Software QA Intern
- Review product requirement, user experience specification, technical design specification for testability
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test case for specific project
- Conduct test plan/cases review with cross-functional teams to ensure the test coverage
- Build and maintain requirement / test case/ test result traceability matrix
- Enhance test automation framework for support of new features and improve test efficiency
- Develop automation test tools in C++ and Python.
- Maintain integration automation test for continuous integration (Jenkins experience is desired)
- Collaborate with multiple teams in different countries
- Analyze test results along with failure analysis, utilize fact / data driven metrics to continuously improve test efficiency and effectiveness
- Review Requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Very good programming skills and understanding of object-oriented concepts (Python and C++ required)
- Very good analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics
- Experience working in organizations using Agile / Scrum based product development methodologies
- Previous experience with software development and quality engineering in automotive industry
- Very good problem-solving skills and strong self-reliance
- Good team player
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and have the discipline to bring projects into closure
- Work experience is not required but previous practical experiences in QA area are a plus
Über Nuance Communications Germany GmbH
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our career page https://jobs.nuance.com
(Ref.: 1-39796) or send an e-mail to Franziska.Geiser@nuance.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.nuance.com.