Intern - Community and Influencer Relations (m/f/x)
As Intern for Community and Influencer Relations you will work closely with our community manager to grow our German community across our app and web platform. You will learn how we interact with our users to foster a positive and engaging environment, and participate in the development of new activities to grow user acquisition and retention.You will also focus on the development of a network of influencers. Among your tasks are:
- Responding to user comments, feedback, and questions
- Ensuring quality standards are met by our internally-produced content as well as contributions from the community and freelancers
- Acting as the interface between our users and contributors, as well as our content, product, and growth teams
- Researching influencers, bloggers, and exploring possibilities for collaborations
- Supporting the conception and execution of new measures in order to grow our user base (e.g. events, contests)
- Analyzing market trends and presenting insights
- You are studying Communication, German Philology, Marketing, Digital Media, Business Management, Sociology, or any other field with a focus on engaging large audiences
- You are passionate about food
- You keep up-to-date with trends in the social media and influencer spheres
- You are empathic and communicate efficiently
- You describe yourself as structured, diligent, and self-reliant
- You speak and write German at a native-level
- Your English proficiency is advanced in speaking and writing
Über AJNS New Media GmbH
- A compensation commensurate with experience
- Gain insights into the management of a global foodie community on an award-winning platform
- A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one, working in a creative and highly-talented team
- An authentic and open business culture with incomparable team spirit
- Regular team events – we celebrate success together!
- The opportunity to influence the future of cooking with us and to provide our users with the perfect cooking experience
- Good food
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community.
We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms.
Our international team of 45 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious- we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin.
Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.