Working Student - Staff Writer German Language (m/f/x)
As Staff Writer you will support our Growth Team by creating appealing articles that positively impact user retention and acquisition in the German market. You will learn to create a variety of online formats around the topics of food and cooking - from trend research to becoming familiar with using our online content management system. This is a perfect chance to gain first-hand experience in digital publishing, while being in a varied working environment switching between desk, kitchen and studio.
- You are studying Communication, German Philology, Gastronomy, Marketing, Media, Business Management, Sociology, or any other field with a focus on engaging large audiences
- You are passionate about writing and food
- You quickly adapt to guidelines and learn new tools
- You approach creative challenges with structure and a focus on results
- You speak and write German at a native-level
- You ideally speak fluent English
Über AJNS New Media GmbH
- A compensation commensurate with experience
- Working in a tech- and content driven, creative and highly talented team
- A diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one
- An authentic and open business culture with incomparable team spirit
- Regular team events – we celebrate success together!
- The opportunity to develop with us the best cookbook in the world and to offer our users the perfect recipe for the right moment
- Good food and plenty of free test-cooking events
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community.
We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms.
Our international team of 45 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious- we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin.
Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.