Metadata Curator Audiobooks & Kids Content Intern in Berlin
We are looking for an intern Bilingual German & English Metadata Curator to assist the team at Deezer. You will be working alongside the Editorial and Catalogue teams and be responsible for working with our content metadata to create the best user experience possible for our Audiobooks and Kids content audience. The paid internship would start on 4th of March 2019 for the duration of 6 months. The application can either be in English or German.
- Verifying and correcting key metadata in the catalog
- Tagging the Audiobooks catalogue
- Comprehensively tagging the Kids music and non-music catalogue
- Reporting on progress and issues
- Native level in German, fluent in English
- Strong interest in content and editorial in a digital environment
- Detail oriented and able to handle repetitive tasks
- You are skilled in problem solving, you are resourceful and you take initiative when needed
- General knowledge of German audiobooks
- General knowledge of German content for Kids
HIGHLY VALUED REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working with content in a digital environment
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with content & metadata ingestion
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
LIFE @ DEEZER BERLIN:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Interviews with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit and vegetables
- An ‘at home’ vibe
- great lunch options in the area