We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Intern for FlixTrain (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support the development of a new start-up in the railway industry
- You take responsibility for various strategic and operational projects
- You conduct data analyses and prepare small business cases
- You work closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Quality Management, Network Planning and Rolling Stock
- You will take part in changing the way people travel
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are an enrolled student in a study program related to mobility, transportation or logistics or a similar area
- You handle MS-Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint) with routine
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
- Your previous operational experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- You have a strong analytical mindset and communication skills
- Your working style is proactive, reliable and expresses a strong focus on achievement
- You speak German and English fluently, every other language is a plus
ur Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun. FlixTrain is part of the global mobility provider FlixMobility. We started in March 2018, currently operating first long-distance train connections within Germany - and our journey has just begun.
More major cities will join our network soon and we work fast on our vision to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel!
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.