First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Fluent German language skills are mandatory for this position.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
- Support the content marketing team – You’re no stranger to the theory of funnels and online marketing. You’ll complete your minimum 6-month compulsory internship with us and your studies will be in the area of marketing, eCommerce, IT or similar. Your hunger will add serious value to the team.
- Be positively nerdy – You’re a digital native and feel at home online. For years people have told you to get offline and do something useful with your life. Now you have the chance to stay online and do exactly that. You need to be fit in SEA, Facebook ads, affiliate marketing, YouTube, Display etc.
- Express your analytical side – You’ll be working hand-in-hand with copywriters for on-and-off page optimization, landing page creation, and link building. You need good language and communication skills, need to be a quick learner and need to adhere to a brand’s specific Tone of Voice at all times.
- Excel in excel – The term Microsoft Excel should have you secretly excited rather than have you running to hide. We use Excel on a daily basis and you should be able to create, read and edit sheets with ease. Formulas will also be second nature to you.
- Own your own projects – You take pride in the work you do and will have the chance to manage your own projects. There will be expectations and you’ll be judged by successful campaigns, but you shouldn’t fear failure – you’re here to learn as well and it’s all part of the challenge.
- Dive in deep – You’re not the kind of person to just turn up and wait to be told what to do. You’ll arrive packed full of enthusiasm and hunger and immerse yourself in your work on a daily basis. It’s pretty simple: the more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
- Think big and grow with us - We are about to internationalize and reach for the stars. Your English and German skills are required.
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.