Are you ready to join a young, international team working in the smart city sector? The internship is ideal for native German-speaking students and graduates who want to gain real experience in marketing and community development within a peer to peer sharing internet platform. You will start your internship doing marketing activities combined with customer success. On the customer success side, you will answer customer queries and solve problems which arise, speak with customers on the phone, etc. On the marketing side you will leanr about basic SEO, blogging, research, social media etc. Besides these tasks, colleagues will now and then ask for aid concerning sales-related tasks and marketing-related tasks. At Mobypark, we will help you discover and hone your skills to their best!
- You are proactive
- You enjoy solving problems
- You are creative. You enjoy photography/blogging/videography/creating attractive presentations
- You are fast thinking and intelligent
- You have a positive learning attitude
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speech
- You are a Native German speaker and also quite good in English
- Business and/or Marketing/Communications background or education
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- You are interested in learning about building client relationships and lead generation
Not essential, but a bonus:
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Ability to speak Frech, Spanish, Italian or Dutch
- Previous sales/marketing experience
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is not open to the public or used in an optimal way. Meanwhile drivers on the streets are wasting time trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in the city.
Mobypark (mobypark.com) is an innovative, growing startup which provides a solution by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
- Working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant conference, meeting or event
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
- The development of your skills in Marketing (content creation, SEO, social media marketing, etc)
- The development of your skills in Community (customer relationships, lead generation, etc)
- A monthly internship salary (€300/month)
- Free lunch every day
- We will provide you with a bicycle to use to get around Amsterdam
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and motivation letter to E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Marketing and Business Development Intern (German)”. The starting date for this internship is January 1st, 2020.