Support in Business Development
- Active support in the conception and implementation of new strategic business approaches, the identification of market potentials and further development of strategic topics.
- Responsible for project-related market research, the analyzation of business models and the development of business cases.
- Accompaniment of strategic cooperation and investment activities.
- Support in project management, take over own project modules and create decision templates.
- Set up campaigns and business plans.
Support in Marketing
- Support in strategic and operative marketing tasks
- Creation of new content for the blog/ news section.
- Support in SEO campaign management.
- Market research activities for various subject areas.
- Preparation & Support on conferences/ fairs.
- Pursuing a degree in business administration and/or economics, preferably with a focus on marketing or business development.
- Very good MS Office knowledge and the competence to structure strategic topics in PowerPoint and prepare them for target groups.
- Languages: German (native) and English (fluent).
- Taste for medical field is a plus.
- Highly motivated and proactive personality, strategic and analytical thinking and entrepreneurial commitment.
CanPharma GmbH is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the import, production, distribution, as well as research and development of medical cannabis products. The main goal of the company is to provide patients with an optimal treatment and access to the widest possible variety of medicines.
To achieve that, CanPharma is not only supplying pharmacies throughout Germany with high-quality medical cannabis, they also focus on the full investigation of the plant and its benefits. The headquarter of CanPharma is located in Oranienburg (Germany). In addition, the company has representative offices in Barcelona and Berlin.