We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Global Corporate Communications (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support our Corporate Communications team in all kinds of international PR activities
- You help to create press releases, maintain media relations and handle online, print, TV as well as radio interviews
- You create content for on-/offline/social media
- You monitor media exposure concerning our brand, competitors and the mobility market in general
- You drive your own projects in the field of external communication
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Currently enrolled student in Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Economics or similar
- Excellent writing & oral skills in English, any other European language (CEE, ES, Nordics, Russia) is a plus
- Initial experiences in PR or social media communication
- Strong communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Enthusiasm and outstanding commitment
- High degree of initiative and reliability
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
- Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.