This is what you'll do:
- You will support the Compliance & Legal Team in daily operations
- You will realize contract analyses
- You give an internal basic orientation to other teams
- You support the Compliance & Legal Team in the preparation of internal legal documents
- You will input information into the Company’s internal systems and controls.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You've completed or you have an ongoing Bachelor/Master studies in Business Law in Germany
- Knowledge of Competition Law and Contracts are a must
- Knowledge of Compliance and Data Protection Law is desired
- You are available for at least 3 months for a full-time internship
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are a collaborative, organized, reliable and responsible team player
- You have strong motivation to constantly develop personally and professionally
- You deal easily with MS Office
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Christine from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Stadt: Frankfurt am Main
Art der Stelle: Praktikum
Eintrittsdatum: Ab sofort
Verantwortlich: Christine Seufert
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.