Are you driven to solve the mystery of why people buy what they buy? Can you read the story behind the data? If you’ve answered ‘yes,’ then Emma-The Sleep Company has a compelling opportunity waiting for you. We are looking for a Consumer Insights Intern who can provide us with valuable observations about our consumer behavior.
This is what you'll do:
- Help new markets understand their customers
- Support the research and development team
- Carry out quantitative (surveys) and qualitative (customer interviews) research to identify demand for new products
- Help identify what our brand image and attributes in different countries are
- Analyze customer data
- Create an action plan based on analysis of customer data
This is what you'll bring to us:
- A drive to understand consumer behavior
- The ability to analyze data and present the results in a way that is understandable
- You’re a team player who can also work independently
- You are goal-oriented, structured, pragmatic, and hands-on
- You are studying for a bachelor’s or master’s program in marketing, business, business psychology (or a similar filed of study)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You can speak English well. (German skills are a plus)
- MS Office
- Knowledge of SPSS and/or R knowledge is a plus.
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Daria from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Stadt: Frankfurt am Main
Art der Stelle: Praktikum
Eintrittsdatum: Ab sofort
Verantwortlich: Daria Jablonka
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.