This is what you’ll do:
- You will contribute to a diverse set of projects ranging from strategy development to organisational improvement while also working on own, individual topics
- You will be part of conceptualising the projects and execute on the project plan independently under involvement of the different stakeholders within the company
- You will draw conclusions from data and present your recommendations
- You will work directly with the manager for strategic projects and in close collaboration with the founders and the management team
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You are currently studying Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field, ideally in or right before your Master’s
- You already gained some practical work experience in internships in a start-up or a consultancy
- You combine an analytical mindset including thinking outside the box
- You manage to draw conclusions from data and know how to work Excel
- You have an independent and structured mode of operation
- You are a pragmatic, passionate all-rounder with a can-do-attitude
- You are fluent in English
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Christine from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Stadt: Frankfurt am Main
Art der Stelle: Praktikum
Eintrittsdatum: Ab sofort
Verantwortlich: Christine Seufert
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.