This is what you'll do:
- Your role is essential in ensuring the development or our CRM strategy. This role requires you to create and automate E-mail marketing processes and assist our large marketing department with their online campaigns
- You will be responsible for creating and analysing our newsletter campaigns
- You will ensure content is matching our Brand tone of voice and that it's quality further enhance the growth of our newsletter revenue
- You will plan and conduct A/B tests to increase effiencies
- You will support the management in further developing the CRM field through research and industry benchmarking
- You will be responsible for automating internal processes
- You will work closely with our expert and country teams to implement performing lead generation tactics
- You will collaborate with the growth marketing team to ensure retention and cross-sale to increase our CLV
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have a university degree in business administration, digital marketing, alternatively you might also be seeking a lateral move or a career change
- You have good knowledge of English (other languages are desirable)
- You’re a great multi-tasker and know which tasks to prioritise
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to deliver results
- Great organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Having knowledge of HTML and XML is a plus
- Having knowledge of MS Office especially Basics of Excel is a plus
- Experience using Magento, Bronto Oracle is an advantage
- The ability to work collaboratively with others as well as under own initiative, where appropriate
- Willingness to learn to use a range of in-house tools and the ability to apply new skills and follow defined processes quickly and carefully
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Daria from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Stadt: Frankfurt am Main
Art der Stelle: Praktikum
Eintrittsdatum: Ab sofort
Verantwortlich: Daria Jablonka
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.