As an educational institution in the global migration market, the Educaro Group has positioned itself as an ecosystem in developing countries with physical training centres since its foundation in 2015 in Düsseldorf. The consistently technology-driven aspirations enable the group to effectively coordinate migration for career purposes, from initial selections abroad to full integration into the German society.
Apply now and become part of our team.
Online Community Manager Job description
To provide our customers the best experience possible we want to connect with them from day one. We are therefore looking for a tech-savvy content enthusiast, who is talk active and enjoys connecting with people. You are going to be the first point of contact for our customers and should act as the voice of our brand.
Community Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain online communities
- Produce engaging content for social media platforms and company blog
- Respond to customer request in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on a regular basis about content development and community impact on sales activities
- Coordinate events and other activities with Marketing team
Community Manager requirements
- You are a people’s person, who enjoys socializing in real life and via social media platforms
- You have a proven track record of creating an online community or numerous ideas and you are just looking for the right platform to put them into place – we are excited to learn about your approach
- You are able to track content and online community growth and you enjoy developing strategies to improve results – having your own blog or Instagram channel would be a plus but isn’t a must
- You are an excellent communicator and you are fluent in English and German plus one additional language (Spanish or Turkish)
- You are open minded towards other cultures and interested in working in an international team
- You are passionate about the international education sector and you want to support our mission
What you can expect from us
- A young and diverse international team – we live multi-culture and diversity!
- A highly performance-driven, but engaging and enthusiastic work environment – experience it yourself!
- High responsibility from day one – you are the master of your mind! Feel the spirit!
- Flexible working hours – we redefine the way people understand and experience work!