We at MyHelpBuddy, Germany's most trusted community marketplace for Expat services, are looking for creative and passionate interns (3-6 months) to be a part of the dynamic team in supporting our Business Development activities.
- Devising business development strategies
- Acquisition of business partners throughout Germany and other countries like India
- Cold-calling and partnership discussions with companies, service providers and other partners
- Extensive research on potential partners throughout Germany and other Asian countries
- Excellent communication skills (English - native speaker, basic German knowledge, other languages are an advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications
- Prior related internship or projects in a startup, investment banking or consulting
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
- Independent working ability
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders
- Intercultural team
- Possibility of full-time job after the completion of the internship
- Networking opportunities with other startups and in the events of the incubator
MyHelpBuddy is a fast-growing startup incubated at Berlin Startup Incubator under the European Union Social Funds initiative, currently expanding the operations throughout Germany.