For our European office in Munich, Germany we have an amazing opportunity for you to join our Go-to-Market team as soon as possible as
Go-to-Market Sales Development Intern (m/f/d) (6 months, full time)
Take your chance and be part of BYTON’s market launch in the European market.
- Support us to devise the product go-to-market process, plan timelines and launch scenarios for BYTON’s key markets in Europe
- Screen competitors and potential strategic partners in the automotive and technology industry and beyond
- Cooperate with BYTON’s product management and marketing to define and evaluate potential market entry opportunities - Create monthly market insights for BYTON’s key markets in Europe
- Support us in the conceptualization of new mobility services
- Be the interface for general customer e-mail/app inquiries
- Monitor and measure CRM campaigns and competitor analysis
- Collaborate in the conception and implementation of new CRM tools
- Convince us with your ideas and take ownership and responsibility for your projects
- You are finalizing or have finalized your bachelor or master’s in Marketing/Business Administration or similar studies
- Ideally, you have acquired previous experience in Strategic Sales, Marketing or Corporate Strategy
- You are passionate for automotive, mobility and tech topics
- You have an analytical mindset
- You speak English fluently; German and other languages are a plus
- You work independently and show a responsible way of working
- You have good communication skills
- You show great commitment and enthusiasm for your work
- You are a highly-motivated team player
- You are a positive, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude
At BYTON you will find an open culture with flat hierarchies. Be a part of the change, according to our motto "Time to be" and send your application including the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to E-Mail anzeigen. We look forward to hearing from you!
Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. One driver of change are the automotive engineers, who are constantly opening up innovative forms of mobility with new technologies. Equally important are the computing experts who are pushing the boundaries of mobility through digital transformation. Never before have both these drivers of change been so effectively united in a single company. At BYTON automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other – www.byton.com.