Canadian Solar is committed to making a difference. To customers, colleagues, partners, investors, and all whose lives we touch. We are also here to make a positive difference to the environment and society as a whole. As one of the leading integrated solar energy solution companies in the world, we do this by providing exceptional products and services that meet the specific needs of customers, employees, partners, and investors.
FOR OUR OFFICE LOCATED IN MUNICH WE ARE SEAKING A
Intern Market Intelligence Germany, EMEA (m/f/d)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Market Research (Policy Drivers, Market Trends, Market Needs, Market Outlook)
- Financial and Technical Benchmarking
- Support in Presentations for Management and Sales Teams
- Project Tracking
- Secondary Research of Market reports and/or technical papers
- Student in Business Administration, Economy, Renewable Sciences, Renewable Management, Electrical Engineering, Life Science or a mix thereof
- Ideally, first experiences gained through other student jobs or internships in multinational companies
- Motivated to work in the field of sustainability and renewable energy
- Proactive attitude, pragmatic mind set and possessing a sense of urgency
- Skilled in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Visual Basic and Power BI is a plus.
- self‐driven and highly pro‐active
- methodical, structured LANGUAGES
- Fluent in German and English; skills in other languages will be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Our international team with more than 11,000 talented and motivated people is one of our most important key success factors. Time for you to become part of our team and to write your personal history with Canadian Solar. We offer you everything you need to make a difference for yourself:
- An environment that allows for an independent and responsible working style in an international and dynamic company with “good energy” and sustainable growth
- Close collaboration with international colleagues from over 25 countries – in Munich or on‐site in one of our EMEA subsidiaries
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of Canadian Solar
- Modern office in a central location in Munich and excellent public transport connections
- Individual further education and training opportunities
- Would you like to know more about us? Just enter the lift!
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE?
We are looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation. Please apply exclusively via our applicant portal. Please understand that we cannot accept paper or e‐mail applications.
We are happy to assist you in the entire application process and answer your questions:
Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the fastest growing companies in the solar industry worldwide. In the past 18 years, Canadian Solar has successfully delivered over 30 GW of solar modules to over 100 countries. With this solar power installed, you can power about 10 million households, watch Netflix 54 million hours, or circle 80,000 times around the world with an electric car. Operating with subsidiaries on each continent, we deliver products of uncompromising quality and cost‐efficient, sustainable solar solutions to promote a globally lasting development. For more information on the company, please visit www.canadiansolar.comMehr Infos zum Unternehmen