You will be a part of the packaging innovation team and support actively on all ongoing projects and issues.
Within this role you are:
- Organizing technical drawings, prototypes and release packaging structures
- Performing packaging test
- Select and specify packaging materials
- Support on filling trials
- Developing secondary packaging for innovations
- Working with all our internal departments and our 3rd Party Manufactures (3PM)
- Establishing Bill of Materials and enter related packaging information into our SAP system
- Working on allocated process optimization and packaging improvement
- Student / Graduate in Packaging Technology, Process Technology or similar
- Ideally first experience in the packaging industry
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Good analytical, communication and organization skills
- International mindset, structured and proactive person
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for own projects/tasks
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English AND German
Start: March 2020 / asap
Duration : 6 months
We look forward to receiving your application!
ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.