La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
You will be a part of the packaging innovation team and support actively on all ongoing projects and issues.
Within this role you are:
- Organizing technical drawings, prototypes and release packaging structures
- Performing packaging test
- Select and specify packaging materials
- Support on filling trials
- Developing secondary packaging for innovations
- Working with all our internal departments and our 3rd Party Manufactures (3PM)
- Establishing Bill of Materials and enter related packaging information into our SAP system
- Working on allocated process optimization and packaging improvement
- Student / Graduate in Packaging Technology, Process Technology or similar
- Ideally first experience in the packaging industry
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Good analytical, communication and organization skills
- International mindset, structured and proactive person
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for own projects/tasks
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English AND German
Start: May 2020
Duration : 6 months
We look forward to receiving your application!