At Elemed, we recruit the people that get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products such as artificial hearts to innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and we are proud to be a part of that.
Our founder, Elena, has over 8 years of experience recruiting and is one of the most established recruiters in her field. Elemed is now 4 years old and we are growing, are you ready to grow with us? Do you want to work in a start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing? Are you hungry to learn from, develop and work alongside one of the industry's best? If your answer is yes then Elemed is the place for you.
As our marketing and digital intern your main responsibility will be to directly support our recruiting and marketing teams in their day-to-day activities. This is a great role because it will give you the chance to touch a lot of different areas within our business and build lots of new skills. Our clients are all over the world, in particular Germany, France and Switzerland. So in this role, you will combine your native language and English.
Your tasks will include:
• Social media: content research, post scheduling , creating weekly reports, keeping up to date with the latest trends.
• Creating Marketing collaterals, formatting documents
• Helping with the setup of email campaigns
• Updating our website
• Maintain databases and input information, data, and records
• Manage diaries and organise meetings/appointments
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director
• Speaking on the phone with potential and existing candidates with catch up calls and headhunting calls
• Following up with potential companies
• Fluent European language
• Good written language skills in English
• Good computer skills
• Very good organisation skills
We are a young, international and energetic team, headquartered in the city of London. We work in a flexible office space overlooking a beautiful square. We will contribute £450/month to travel and lunch expenses. We also have lots of fun activities like monthly team socials!