For our Formula Development team located in Volketswil ZH, we are looking for a Formula Development Intern.
In this internship, you will support the Formula Development Team in developing skin care formulations by manufacturing, testing and assessing of formulas on lab scale.
- You support the Formula Development team in development work on lab scale. In detail your tasks are:
- Planning and performing of lab trails
- Evaluation of experimental results in a meaningful way
- Working independently on tasks within a project
- Literature research and summary of conclusions
- Support with organizational tasks
- Student or graduate with minimum four successful semesters in the field chemical, process engineering or Life Science technologies (pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food)
- Ideally practical experience (e.g. during studies) in physico-chemical analytical methods
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- High level of commitment and own initiative
- Structured way of working and high analytical abilities
- Teamplayer, open minded and communicative
variable between 6 to 10 months
ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.