If you want to help people with the power of words which are full of honesty and transparency like we do you’ll find an attractive offer that might convince you to start a new journey.
Still reading? That means we could get along very well because we’re looking for a team member who would like to take responsibility to find German candidates searchimg for an international experience. We all love a good story, especially when it’s real. Once you join our international team in our office in Barcelona, you’ll start your unforgettable international experience and will be ready to share it with others.
The role requires you to be or willing to develop hybrid powers with a combination of recruitment and marketing skills. If you are someone who can focus and create better with different sets of tasks instead of boring routines becoming a hybrid might be your new definition of career.
We are an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work. Our talented team is connecting international, multilingual profiles with multinational shared service centres, BPO and global business hubs.
What we do is not just about receiving, hunting or sending CVs but searching and delivering the quality we value most. Now we are looking for a Marketing & Sourcing Trainee with a similar mentality to join us.
If you want to have a chance to work with honest and transparent communication in a fairly competitive industry and to share your unique perspective with our team, especially in the after-work escape room incentives, we are looking forward to meeting you.
As a Marketing and Sourcing Trainee, you will have a hybrid role and hold the following responsibilities:
– Search and develop new sourcing channels of candidates
– Active sourcing of (German) candidates
– Support in headhunting candidates
– Full management and development of the German website and social media channels
– Ad-hoc responsibilities and support in recruitment processes upon development
– Participation in the overall online marketing strategy, content creation and company visibility and positioning
– Ad-hoc projects
– You are graduating (Marketing or Business Degree) and are looking for a first experience to start your career OR you are a student currently enrolled in a university and looking for a full-time internship
– You have a native level of German and excellent level of English*
– You have a background in online marketing
– You have strong analytical skills and are result-oriented
– You are proactive and action-oriented
– You have the work hard, play harder mentality
– You are self-starter, initiative-taker and can work independently
– You are a real team player, always ready to help
– You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
– You are enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
– You have easy contact with people and have excellent communication skills
– You are ready to make the international experience of your dreams
*Excellent level in English required – any other EU language is considered as a big plus
– Internship contract for 6 months (+ possibility to get permanent employment contract if successful)
– The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding environment
– The chance to work for a small and young start-up company where you make the difference
– A high level of initiative and responsibility
– The chance to work abroad, get to know other cultures and develop language skills
– Participate in team events, trainings and night outs with the team
– Working within a company with low hierarchy where your opinion matters
– Start date: TBD (July 2020)