Internship Innovation Management Dr.BEST
Dr.BEST is one of the most well-known, iconic German brands and due to its outstanding ratings in quality perception, innovation and consumer loyalty, Dr.BEST is a true "love brand" for our consumers. With the strong and well-known brand assets like the dentist Dr.BEST, the flex-zone and the tomato, Dr.BEST dominates the manual toothbrush category with a market share of around 40% since decades.
Your responsibilities as an Intern (m/f/diverse) in our Innovations Team include:
- Working on a variety of different projects all around the broad Dr.BEST innovation pipeline
- Supporting the innovation managers in the development of new product innovations, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Preparation, supervision and evaluation of quantitative and qualitative market research studies investigating brand-new product concepts, market trends and consumer drivers
- Investigating market-, consumer- and product trends, deducing profound recommendations on innovation projects and overall brand strategies
- Analyzing and tracking important performance indicators and consumer insights, using tools like Nielsen Answers or GfK Consumer Panel
- Working together with creative agencies and research institutes to develop, optimize and test product concepts, designs and marketing claims
- Participating in workshops and brainstorming sessions with the whole brand team to gain new ideas and strategies to revolutionize the toothbrush market
- Matriculated student of economics, psychology, communications or comparable (ideally with a focus on marketing)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of self-initiative and proactivity
- First qualifying practical experiences, e.g. previous internships or as a working student
- Great analytical abilities, experienced with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent German and advanced English language skills
- Ambitious, creative, reliable, autonomous and team-oriented
To become part of our team please apply now at www.gsk-jobs.de. Job Req ID: 250987
We are looking forward to your application!
Please be aware that we can only accept online applications through our system.