mymuesli is the first company in the world that allows customers to mix their own individual organic muesli from over 80 ingredients online. Our muesli is certified 100% organic and without additives. These 80 ingredients allow customers to mix an astonishing 566 quadrillion possible muesli combinations.
The startup went online in April 2007 out of a small student flat in Bavaria, Germany, and has grown rapidly since then. mymuesli is currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK, Poland and Sweden. Over the years, we have received several innovation and startup prizes. The core of our operations and ongoing success is our young team with a great team spirit that passionately works towards our goal to make the the world´s best muesli! If you want to find out more about us and why we make muesli, then read our story.
For our market in Sweden, we are looking for muesli experts, that support us on our mission with a lot of muesli-love and a feeling for customers' needs and expectations. You will work out of our beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- You will support in executing all major campaigns on the Swedish marketing channels
- You will manage the content development in the Swedish webshop.
- You will keep the mymuesli community up and running on the Swedish Social Media channels by creating engaging content
- You will always friendly answer any incoming questions, remarks, or concerns from our Swedish customers - not only by email, also on our social media channels.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Of course endless muesli! Other than that, we are a highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a deep passion for organic muesli. We don't have long decision-making processes. You will be given the opportunity to proactively establish mymuesli as the favorite cereal brand of the Swedish cereal-lovers.
AnforderungenWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Swedish-and-English-speaking student who can stay with us for a minimum of 3 months
- A team player who, together with us, will develop the Swedish webshop and marketing channels.
- An organizational talent with self confidence, open-mindedness, and a never-ending good-mood, striving for customer excellence
- Other language skills are valued: French, Dutch, Polish, German