Youlosophy is a digital startup that aims to help you become the best version of yourself.
It serves as link between the best creative, wellness and technology experts with people aspiring for personal growth. The company produces books and products aimed at the Self Development industry, and organizes annual events and summits in Barcelona, highlighting the new and most interesting talent to serve as teachers and speakers.
Good English required and any additional language skills are a plus. The interns will join our International team in our office in Barcelona.
What we offer
• Great opportunities to never stop learning
• Being part of a well-positioned and established start-up
• Actively take part in further growth and internationalisation
• Young and international environment
• Convenient location in the centre of Barcelona
The Intern will support the country Management, you will work with the founders in tasks of Marketing, Business Development, PR, Customer Service and Product Development learning several aspects of our business.
You will be working hands on with an international and multicultural team, handling directly tasks and contacts, and learning how our international business is developed, and the specific items that are involved to grow in different markets.
Interest in Internet and online business activities, online marketing and social media optimization is of great value.
The intern will be actively involved in:
- Business Development
- PR Support with Bloggers, Press, video
- Customer Support
- Social Media Management
- Marketing and Advertising assistance and plan creation
Minimum stay 4 months, best 6 months
Interest in start-up and entrepreneurship will be helpful. Good opportunity if you are looking to develop skills in Digital Printing, advertising, social media, graphic design, animation, illustrator, photography, UX design, website design.
Start date from September 2020.
What we offer
- Startup, Business Development and management Learning, and the creation process of new Digital and Print Productos from start, and being part of the team that builds them
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up & creative community.
- Great location at Barcelona downtown for work/life balance.
- Professional and intercultural experience in product development, crowdfunding, and innovation
- Exciting, dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours / work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real life projects
- Work side by side and learn from experienced serial entrepreneur
- Actively take part in further growth and internationalisation
- The Intern will support the leader working in the different aspects of the company building and product design.
- Empathy: to deal with clients request and business partners
- Motivation and responsibility
- Languages: German native and English or Spanish fluent.
- Copywriting skills
- Social media regular user
- International business
- Self-motivation and responsibility: essential in a startup
- Languages: German native and English or Spanish fluent
- Paid Internship + Erasmus
- Flexible working hours (office or home office hours)
- At Barcelona City center
- Good public transport connection
- Young, International, dynamic environment
Ronda Sant Pau 47