At Laralab, we are a start-up working on exciting and impactful things! Our goal is to make the planning of cardiac interventions more thorough and to help introduce new therapy options with better outcomes. We have partnerships with companies and clinics worldwide and are backed by strong investors. We love the challenge of innovation and our technologies are A.I.-powered (truly!). Most of all, we are growing our team to make these innovations a growing reality.
Would you like to play a central role in this growth process? We are looking for a Recruiter (Working Student) that has an eye for technical talent and an interest in medical technology. You will not only be growing the team size, but also be at the forefront of shaping the company culture!
- Support management with recruitment activities
- Create and distribute job postings through various channels
- Actively source for suitable candidates on various channels
- Screen candidate profiles and job applications
- Provide candidates with smooth recruiting process
- Understand employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understand hiring needs and recruit candidates, particularly in technical field
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrating self-initiative
- Currently enrolled in Business Administration, Communication, Psychology, HumanResources, or related university program; Masters students preferred
- Fluent in both English and German
- Bonus: Previous professional experience or relevant international experience
Be Part of Our Story – there is a lot in it for you:
- Opportunity to grow with an international company which provides a real purpose
- Close collaboration with the company management through a responsible position
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into an innovative MedTech start-up
- Great working environment, office centrally located in Munich, an international team and a steep learning curve
Laralab GmbH is a medical software startup company with headquarters in Munich, Germany. The company develops AI-based technologies for advanced planning of structural heart procedures using medical images.