Join Panasonic Europe – we are a multinational team of people from over 50 countries across the globe. We believe in strong collaboration and with team spirit growing stronger developing Panasonic’s competitive edge even further. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organisation consistently aiming to exceed its customers’ expectations by providing solutions for creating ‘A Better Life, A Better World’.
During your internship you will support our global “Circular Economy” project with various activities and will be a part of our recycling team within the Panasonic Europe Sustainability Group. The communication during the internship will be mostly in English.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting the Circular Economy Project in various aspects, including the preparation of internal repots and presentations
- Analysis of Panasonic products with regards to their Circular Economy business opportunities, as well as through preparations of internal reports and presentations
- General Team Support
- You are an enrolled student at a German university (FH / Universität or comparable), with a field of study in environment related management or sciences; a focus on recycling management is welcomed
- You enjoy working in a multinational work environment
- You possess good knowledge of MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- You are fluent in English in writing and speaking. German language skills are welcomed
Internship duration is planned for 6 months starting from the 1st of October 2020.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic is a worldwide leader in the development of electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company employs more than 20,000 people in Europe.