We are a young Start-up in Basel looking for a marketing Intern.
You will work directly with the founding team and have Involvement in marketing strategy, growth plan, content creation, social media, branding, analytics, and digital marketing (social media and google campaigns). We work alongside a number of agencies to execute our marketing and branding strategy so there is plenty of learning opportunities.
- Student or recent graduate studying marketing or related subject
- Fluent in German
- Swiss German and English skills
- Immediate availability
- Available for 30% + per week
- Passion for sustainability and environmental issues
- Living in Basel
- This is a part-time paid role
- An exciting and fast-paced start-up environment
- Opportunity to get in early and grow within our company
- Involvement in marketing strategy, growth plan, content creation, social media, branding, analytics and digital marketing (social media and google campaigns)
- Work directly alongside the founding team to make a real impact on the business
Lyfa.ch is an online store for packaging-free, sustainable, and locally-sourced groceries, making it easier for people to shop sustainably. We supply locally sourced products to customers, either using reusable packaging or no packaging at all. Our vision is to become a sustainable alternative to traditional supermarket shopping throughout Switzerland and beyond and to close the loop of packaging resources in the grocery sector while supporting sustainable food systems.
Launched in Basel in March 2020, we are looking to continue to expand and grow within the city. For this reason, we are hiring a marketing intern to support our marketing activities and help drive growth. As a very early stage start-up, this will mean a lot of direct hands-on involvement in the daily runnings of the company.