Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Are you eager to learn all about analyzing data and creating Market Research reports? Are you eager to contribute to providing the best Market Research experience possible for brands? If so, then please read on.
Our Market Research Internship combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry deeply, handle data sets and really get behind in the numbers, providing brands with the opportunity to improve their products.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the UK, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the German market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Develop the knowledge of questionnaire design, data handling, and report creation.
- Work closely with both local and international brands.
- You’ll be involved in full-cycle Market Research projects from day one, meaning: consulting brands on questions for surveys, crafting surveys based on clients’ briefs, analyzing data using Business Intelligence software, preparing final presentations for brands, and assisting client calls.
- Also, as a minor part of your internship, you’ll support Degusta Box Customer Service Team helping to solve customers’ inquiries over the phone, by email and through Social Media during peak periods.
This is you
- You speak German at a native level and a professional level of English
- You have studied either Market Research, Marketing and Strategy, Economics or Psychology
- You are confident using Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel)
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently and to tight deadlines
- You’re a self-starter: we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are business savvy. Previous experience in communication/ marketing is a big plus
- You are able to provide an Internship Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months
- You are available to start in January 2021
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Internship remuneration
- Flexibility in schedule
- 1 day of holiday a month + ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.