Intern (m/f/d) Innovation Management Dr.BEST
For start in April 2021 our Innovation Management Team in Munich is looking for an
Intern (m/f/d) Innovation Management Dr. BEST
Dr.BEST is one of the most well-known, iconic German brands and due to its outstanding ratings in quality perception, innovation and consumer loyalty, Dr.BEST is a true "love brand" for our Consumers.
With the strong and well-known brand assets like the dentist Dr.BEST, the flex-zone and the tomato, Dr.BEST dominates the manual toothbrush category with a market share of around 40% since decades.
Your responsibilities as an Intern (m/f/d) in our Innovations Team include:
- Working on a variety of different projects around the broad Dr.BEST innovation pipeline
- Supporting the innovation managers in the development of new product innovations, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Preparation, supervision and evaluation of quantitative and qualitative market research studies investigating brand-new product concepts, market trends and consumer drivers
- Investigating market-, consumer- and product trends, deducing profound recommendations on innovation projects and overall brand strategies
- Analyzing and tracking important performance indicators and consumer insights, using tools like Nielsen Answers or GfK Consumer Panel
- Working together with creative agencies and research institutes to develop, optimize and test product concepts, designs and marketing claims
- Participating in workshops and brainstorming sessions with the whole brand team to gain new ideas and strategies to revolutionize the toothbrush market
- Matriculated student of economics, psychology, communications or comparable (ideally with a focus on marketing)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of self-initiative and proactivity
- First qualifying practical experiences, e.g. previous internships or as a working student
- Great analytical abilities, experienced with Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, PPT)
- Fluent German and advanced English language skills
- Ambitious, creative, reliable, autonomous and team-oriented
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A modern work environment and a lot of teamwork in an international company
- Transfer of own responsibilities in the scope of your tasks and projects
- Support of individual development through flexible and digital learning opportunities
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a scienceled global healthcare company committed to improving the quality of life to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We research, manufacture and market a wide range of therapeutics, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products.
GSK Consumer Healthcare, producer of brands such as Voltaren, Sensodyne and Dr.BEST is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.