Working student / Werkstudent (f/m/x) Digital Marketing for Sony Classical International
(Berlin, start asap, 20 hours a week)
You are enthusiastic about marketing? And you know: What happens today, happens online? And you are interested in classical, neoclassical, and alternative music? Then, we want you.
What you do:
- You create visual and written content to be posted on our socials (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more)
- You support with conceptualizing, planning and executing engaging posts about our releases with your sharp instinct for community management
- You edit images (artist quotes, web banners) and video content (trailers, music videos) with Photoshop and Premiere
- You help with the performance analysis and reporting of our posts
Who you are:
- You are an enrolled student in media, communication, design and/or business administration with focus on marketing
- You have a thing for entertainment & media and some basic experience in this industry
- You are interested in classical, neoclassical and alternative music
- You know the newest social media trends and have a mobile-first mentality
- You are fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- And people like to work with you, cause you are reliable, well-organized, and a proactive team player
Space for creativity and space for innovation. Sleek, functional design at our headquarter in Berlin, Schöneberg. The opportunity to show us your talent and exciting challenges from the beginning.