Full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Do you want to pursue a commercial career in a young and dynamic startup environment?
Are you excited about startups and want to become an entrepreneur yourself one day? Do you love to be around people and are you usually the one that brings people together?
Join Amberscript for an exciting graduate internship in our business development and sales team for the German market. From our HQ in Amsterdam, you will closely collaborate with the founders to learn first hand what it takes to enter into the German market with a dynamic and fast-growing startup.
You will be in direct contact with Amberscripts clients on a daily basis and you will be able to take responsibility for closing new deals with customers yourself.
This is an ideal position for commercially graduates that want to join a fast-growing startup, that want to learn how to grow a business in Germany and that want to develop their sales skills rapidly.
What you will achieve:
- Answer incoming customer requests and leave a lasting, positive impression on our customers
- Advise customers from a variety of industries
- Strategize about new sales channels, new business opportunities and other ways to grow Amberscript in the German market
- Support the sales team in developing the go-to-market strategy, in identifying business opportunities and in generating more revenue in Germany.
- First commercial experience in a sales, consulting or startup environments
- Strong commercial mindset, you are eager to drive revenue proactively
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- Self-organized ‘goal-getting’ mentality
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team-members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology.
- Native language skills in German
- German (native)
- English (fluent)
- Internship compensation of 500€ per month
- The option to stay with Amberscript after your internship in a full-time position
- Become a significant growth driver in Amberscripts expansion to Germany
- Take ownership of your own business development projects and get coached by experienced colleagues in your team
- Become part of a dynamic work environment in which you can improve your (sales) skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities.
Über das Unternehmen
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup with the goal to make audio accessible by transforming it into text. With the best speech-recognition algorithms in the market, we save our customers hundreds of thousands of hours of manual labor and we enable thousands of people with auditory impairments (deaf and hard of hearing) to understand video and audio more easily.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 500.000 users worldwide. The DACH market is one of our most mature markets, our product is well-known and our enterprise solutions are used by a number of high profile clients in education, government, media, broadcasting, video-production and research.