SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
But who are WE? We are a team of 9 people who work to achieve goals and overcome hurdles together through teamwork and fun. We are driven by our mission to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and be a reliable partner to fully meet their needs.
SAP SuccessFactors helps organizations to bring purpose to life and put more meaning into people's work, creating an engaged workforce that improves both performance and profit. We help customers use intelligence to strengthen engagement across the entire workforce, deliver new, meaningful workplace experiences and join a community defining the future of work.
- Work closely with the Head of SuccssFactors Switzerland, for strategic tasks and development of measures to increase the performance of the team.
- Collaborate with team members to plan and execute business development and acquisition activities.
- Cross-departmental project and marketing planning with other Line-of-Business Managers / or Solution Sales Managers.
- Creation of marketing materials, such as videos, social media posts, presentations, etc.
- Assist in planning and organizing HR events.
- Coordinating and maintaining the agenda and inbox of the Head of SuccessFactors Switzerland.
- Solving tasks independently.
- High degree of reliability.
- Willingness for new challenges and to master them.
- Creativity and a flair for trends and innovations.
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Economics, Information Technology or similar areas
- Having the following computer skills: Microsoft Office esp. Excel
- Experience with video production is a plus
- Speaking German fluently, speaking English professional, Speaking French is a plus
- Besides that, you bring/you are: Project Management experience; team player, adaptive, reliable, driven by success, enthusiastic, organized
- Others: at least in the final year of bachelor’s degree
- Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.