Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference.
Our Team is responsible for managing ING’s global relationships with German financial institutions. They demand a broad range of financial markets and investment banking products as well as tailor-made banking solutions globally. As an intern, you will support our relationship managers with their assigned client portfolios. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate business ideas and prepare presentations. In addition, you will assist our team with credit applications and „Know Your Customer“ processes. By working together with relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers around the world, you will see what financial institutions coverage is all about.
- Student of Business, Economics or a similar subject (minimum of three semesters)
- Ideally first experiences in banking, corporate finance or asset managementProactive, client-focussed and a reliable team player
- Able to work in an international environment and eager to learn about various aspects of banking
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- Please specify the exact starting date and your preferred duration in your cover letter.
At ING we are colourful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives – an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
Come as you are: