What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetimeAs a member of our Transaction Strategy and Execution Team in Stuttgart you will be part of projects throughout their entire transaction context – from strategic portfolio analysis to integration and carve-outs to operational value creation. Your diverse tasks will include:
- Supporting complex audit activities in insolvency proceedings
- Comparing documents
- Supporting the preparation of reports on issues concerning insolvency law on behalf of insolvency administrators and courts
- Assisting with project management
- Preparing data and plausibility checks
- Documentation activities, database maintenance and
- researching legal issues
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Are you studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, law or a similar subject, ideally with a focus on/specialization in insolvency law?
- Analytical skills and a precise approach to work
- Adaptability and an openness to new and diverse challenges
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent communication skills in German
What we are offering - an inspiring work environment
- Rapid professional and personal development using state-of-the-art technology
- Inspiration and individual support from your supervisor
- High-performing, connected and diverse teams that live the values of our unique EY spirit
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Visit our careers homepage or get more information on kununu and glassdoor.
Über das UnternehmenWorking together to navigate complexity by helping our clients to reimagine their ecosystems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better tomorrow: that’s our goal at EY-Parthenon, together with our 6,500 colleagues across 60 countries around the world. We lead our clients into the future through our innovative services in the areas of Corporate and Growth Strategy, Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy, and Transaction Strategy and Execution. In our Transaction Strategy and Execution department, you will be advising on the full potential of portfolio investments and helping our clients to make sound strategic decisions. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, then join us!
At EY-Parthenon, we provide the opportunities to “build a strategy career unique to you.”